Fiona's Life and Times

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I love the doggie and gardening

The doggie and the garden? It doesn't get any better than this...unless mommy's home.
Can you believe these pots are as big as me?

This is FANTASTIC!
There's nothing like a little doggie loving.

posted by Chaos @ 11:47 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Ellie said…

    Soooooo cute! What an amazing smile. I love to hear the stories and am looking forward to hear how the introduction of solids goes this weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Previous Posts

  • If you don't feed me soon...
  • A few moments I want to remember
  • I'm so cute
  • Standing and Diaper Free Disaster Averted
  • Just Me and My Big Yummy Pony
  • Catching Up
  • Can I drink your salad?
  • Fiona - Future Cheerleader?
  • Easter Weekend
  • Diaper Free! Part Three, but who's counting.

Powered by Blogger

 

 


Free Hit Counter