Diaper Free!

Okay, so it was only for a half hour and it wasn't exactly planned, but at 4 months old, we'll take what we can get. For the record, the ECing is going along smashingly, most days. But this week, during a trip to the grocery store, Fiona was sleeping and when she woke up, Mommy took her to the bathroom. Unfortunately she was already wet and we didn't have the diaper bag with us. So Fiona successfully pottied and Mom stuck the wet diaper and wrap in a produce bag and put all Fiona's clothes back on, no diaper. We finished our shopping, spent forever in the check out line, drove home and lo and behold, Fiona was still dry.
Mommy took Fiona down the hall to put a diaper on (cuz this is fun, but we're not crazy...yet). And Fiona started fussing - her typical "But I don't HAVE to go, I just went, Come On, just LEAVE ME ALONE". So I put her down and didn't even try to pee her...big mistake. While I was getting the new diaper ready, she peed on the bed.
So apparently the communication part still needs a little work. But it's a journey and we're glad to be on it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home