Feet, Hands and Hair

3/21/06 - I'll endeavor to get a better photo, but here we are this morning before I left for work.
Last night, for the first time, Fiona found her feet. It's not that I think she never knew they were there, but last night she grasped both of her feet, one in each hand, and spent quite a bit of time trying to pull her socks off. Cute.
And she's started reaching for things with both hands. It's so amazing watching her focus so hard on what she wants, then reach out very slowly with both hands, reach past the object (very deliberately), close her hands together and slowly draw both hands back towards her body - like casting a net to capture the object of her desire. I hope we'll be able to get good video footage of this cuz it's just a trip to watch it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home