Fiona's Life and Times

Monday, July 24, 2006

Recent Photos

Daddy 'n' me this morning (7-24-06)

Can you believe it's Daddy's birthday
and I'm the one that gets to go for the ride?

I may be teething, but I'm still thrilled with life.


Yes, and I'll have the....

(Wally's in Des Moines, WA)



Holy cow, it's a long way down from up here...


Excuse me, dahling, I have to make a call
(Grand View Dog Park, SeaTac, WA)

posted by Chaos @ 11:23 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Previous Posts

  • Catching Up With Fiona - July
  • BBQ at Our House
  • Woodland Park Zoo
  • Shoes & Shopping
  • Odds and Odds
  • Random Photos
  • A Weekend of Firsts
  • Soakers and Surfing
  • Father's Day Weekend
  • CRAWLING!

Powered by Blogger

 

 


Free Hit Counter