Fiona's Life and Times

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lots of Fiona's Recent Photos

Since I haven't been posting as often as I should, here are a bunch of photos of Fiona for all of our enjoyment.

Darn, these pants are so long, I keep stepping on them.


Sleeping with Mom and Jezebelle (in Colorado)

Heeeeey!

Crouching baby.

Ready to take off.

"Hi"

Some things never change, like my feet up on my high chair tray - I used to do it to relax, now I do it to try to escape, thus my unhappy face cuz Mom's taking a photo of me instead of breaking me free.

I love my Sneech.

I am incredibly strong. I know this water bottle is empty, but still I can pick it up with one hand.

Fiona hanging out in her chair with her baby doll.

Hugging or smothering? You decide.

The doggie makes a good head rest (notice the pants I'm wearing, knit by mommy, of course)

A quick pic of the family before they leave me to go to work.

Reading "Muzzy - Learn to speak Spanish" with Mom

Sitting in Auntie Gae's hatbox - yes, I climbed in myself.

Me and my pals.

My daily spelling lesson.

Sometimes you need to change your perspective, so I like to sit in this drawer and read my books.

posted by Chaos @ 8:46 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ellie said…

    Beautiful! Can'twait to see her tomorrow! You guys, too. :-)

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Panjo Kids said…

    You've been tagged! Check out my new Panjo blog for details... http://panjokids.blogspot.com/

    Sorry if you've already done this... disregard if that is the case!

    I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Previous Posts

  • The Jacket I Knitted
  • Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
  • Recent Photos - Jan/Feb
  • Cautiously Optimistic
  • Fiona Signs!
  • Christmas
  • Photos - 1/21/07
  • Catching Up with Fiona - January
  • Fiona's First Birthday
  • Thanksgiving

Powered by Blogger

 

 


Free Hit Counter