Fiona's First Birthday
Opening a pile of presents with Mommy.
Fiona in her apron and chef's hat, courtesy of Auntie Gae.
Fiona is all over the whole hammer thing on her tool box.
It's a little tough to see, but Fiona is riding her bouncy zebra here.
Finally, Fiona with her new kitchen, courtesy of Grandma Linda.
Fiona had a great birthday. She got lots of new toys to play with. I regret that we don't have any pictures of her hugging her new Laugh 'n' Learn Bunny or her new Puppy (from Auntie Flower in Boston) - both of which were great hits. She loves to hug them, it's so cute.
She also enjoys standing up at her kitchen and grooving to the tunes. It is so cute watching her wiggle her bottom to the music. She LOVES music of all kinds and any time she hears any, she rocks to the beat, until she gets bored.
She has also started throwing and rolling balls. If you roll a ball to her, she will roll it/throw it back to you. Wow.
She had her 1-year check up today and the doctor says she is developing wonderfully. She is a little over 21 pounds and I can't remember how tall she is (but it doesn't really matter because their measurement thingy is so sketchy, we've never felt it was very accurate).
I have a ton of other pictures I want to post (make sure you look back to the past two posts, I posted one of her at Halloween and one of her standing by herself), but that will have to wait for another day.








1 Comments:
At 3:45 PM,
UrbanHippieMama said…
Happy Birthday Fiona!!! We enjoy watching you grow. Hope to see you again soon. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home