Fiona's Life and Times

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

9-month Check Up

Camera Shy?


Daddy or Marsupial?
Monday, August 14th, we went for Fiona's 9-month check up. She is 19 pounds 13.4 ounces and 26 inches tall. NP Sandra Jolley continues to be amazed with Fiona's development and we look forward to another good visit in 3 months when she will be one year old - how crazy is that?
I wish I had more to say about our check-up, but although we spent a good deal of time talking to Sandra, nothing really earth shattering or reportable was said, so I guess I'll just keep this one super short.

posted by Chaos @ 10:31 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Previous Posts

  • Hiking Esmerelda Basin
  • Hiking Esmerelda Basin - Photos
  • Excitement, Fiona style
  • Promised Photo Updates
  • Teeth and Tongues
  • Kickin' Back in the High Chair
  • Break-Through!
  • Weekend in Oregon
  • Out-Standing Moments
  • Recent Photos

Powered by Blogger

 

 


Free Hit Counter