Fiona's Life and Times

Friday, October 13, 2006

Photos - Most recent

I like playing Tug o' War with Jezebelle...and amazingly she hasn't ripped my arm off my body yet (even though we're both really competitive).

Rolling around on the floor with my doggie

Time for my close up...I'm sick of these things.
Trying a dill pickle...not so fond of 'em.
Daddy, putting my shoes on me, cuz I am a 10 second sock remover. It takes me 9 seconds to see the socks and 1 second to remove them...

posted by Chaos @ 2:43 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Ellie said…

    sooooo cute! And top teeth, too! Can't wait to see her for her first birthday soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Previous Posts

  • Photos - October
  • Photos - more prior to 9/21/06
  • Photos - prior to 9/21/06
  • Photos - prior to 9/7/06
  • Update
  • We Did the Puyallup!
  • Puyallup Fair Photos
  • Character Photos & the Train Station
  • Random Photos
  • So many things to report...8/28-9/6

Powered by Blogger

 

 


Free Hit Counter