New Things on the Horizon
So, it's been a long time since I've posted here. And it may be premature to post here today, but two bars have it. I will be looking forward to a break from work around the end of May 2010 and the welcoming of a new Conner to the world.
It's ironic really. Last weekend I donated the bulk of my maternity clothes to the Salvation Army. Luckily I hung onto most of the baby stuff, I was going to sell it on Craigs List over the next couple weeks. Guess the stroller, high chair, pak'n'play, etc will get a second round of use. But we no longer have an infant car seat. We'll have to work on that. But we've got time.
Guess this means I'm not quitting DiaperFreeBaby. And the little one's already been introduced to Pearl Jam. Nice.


1 Comments:
At 11:22 PM,
Julian Spite said…
Happy Halloween! Booo! Or maybe look what the bat dragged in. Things are very well in Chicago, and it would be great to catch up and chat sometime after 14 years. I also have a little one now:) Look me up on the web.
Cheers,
~Julian Spite!~
www.thattrend.com
www.myspace.com/thattrend
www.modelmayhem.com/thattrend
Post a Comment
<< Home